22 October 2008

Date Night

Last night David and I got to go on our yearly outing to Taste of Arlington! We had so much fun wandering around in the convention center eating, drinking, collecting coupons, and visiting with friends. I think this was our fourth year to attend and we have learned that as we walk and eat, I take the sample made for one, take one bite, and then hand it to David for him to try. That way we can try everything without making ourselves miserable.

Yesterday after I picked Kirstyn up from pre-school I went shopping. Mimi had told me that the new Ross had opened and that it was still clean and organized and they had lots of cute shirts for under $7. Okay, that part got me interested. So I made a quick stop in there to see if maybe I could find a new outfit to wear on my date. I did! Actually I bought 5 tops and a pair of jeans and spent less than $50... now that is my kind of shopping! What do you think about my new outfit (oh and holy crap...those jeans are a size 10...too bad I didn't save any of my 18s to put on and show you!)?



On a side note. It is 8:40 am and James is still in his bed and still asleep! When we win the lottery Tawney will be coming over at least twice per week to put him to bed! He is always awake by 7 am just like Kirstyn! Tawney even said she put him to bed a few minutes early (bedtime is at 8 pm for him) because he was carrying around Ricky and laying his head on the couch. I guess the little guy needed some extra sleep. Too bad I am now going to miss my morning step class after I ate all of that yummy food last night! (Don't worry, there is another class I can and will go to tonight!)

Oh and it looks like this post qualifies as Wordful Wednesday!

sign

15 comments:

Unknown said...

YOU LOOK AMAZING!!! glad you had a good night hot momma!

Michelle said...

You look so GREAT! You rock in those size 10's! I may have to get over to Ross, love that shirt!

Rachel said...

what a great pic! inspires me to get out of my pjs, wash my hair, and try a date night!

Claremont First Ward said...

Such a cute photo......and what great finds......and there's nothing like a child that sleeps in occasionally! :)

Unknown said...

Y'all look great and you are gettin' so skinny you are going to blow away girl!!

Love your outfit and glad you had a great time together.

Stacy said...

Wow, you look fantastic! Glad you have a great date night. I so need one of those.

Christina said...

Dang girl, you look incredible! Yowza. My clothes are all getting a bit big, too - I need some new stuff!

I've never done Taste of Arlington - and didn't even realize it's this week - but would love to try it sometime!

Kim said...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS!!! :) All of your hard work is really showing!!

Live.Love.Eat said...

Date night? What's that :)
Good for you and congrats on the 18to 10 bliss. It's a wonderful feeling!

Weeksie50 said...

I am glad you found some good deals..

tiarastantrums said...

I want a store like that!!

Kamis Khlopchyk said...

Natalie!!!

You're hot, you're hot! And the holidays are not even here yet!

You look amazing! Thanks for finally putting up a picture of the new you :)

Glad you had a date night and that you got some hot new duds too.

And I have given you an award too...stop by

Joanna J. said...

Hi Natalie! Thanks for visiting my blog after I commented about egg allergies in children. Congrats on the recent weight loss...you are inspiring me! Thanks also for the great tip about the new Ross. I love Ross, but they are often dirty and disorganized. Have a great weekend!

Blessings Abound said...

It's nice to go out on a date sometimes and even greater you found a cute outfit for the occassion! I love what your header says- so true!!!

Jaimee said...

SIZE 10!!! YAY...see, my "prediction" on Tuesday's post is even more true now!

You look AMAZING!!!